Established in October, 2007, before the IronPigs ever played a game, IronPigs Charities is the philanthropic arm of the Lehigh Valley IronPigs. Through community grants, creative programs and special fundraisers, IPC supports educational and recreational opportunities for Lehigh Valley youth. We focus on enhancing the lives of disadvantaged children and young adults and those with disabilities.
The Charity is supported through the strong fan base of Lehigh Valley IronPigs in-game fundraising activities such as the 50/50 Raffle, IronPiggy Bank and Community Clubhouse Merchandise sale. Funds are also raised through contributions from companies, organizations and individuals as well as special event sponsorship and ticket sales for events including The Phillies Winter Banquet, Hackers & Homers Golf Tournament and Meet the Team Dinner. IronPigs Charities is a 501c3 non-profit organization and the cornerstone of Lehigh Valley IronPigs commitment to the Lehigh Valley community.
IronPigs Charities is presented by The Air Products Foundation. Thank you to The Air Products Foundation for their continuous support of IronPigs Charities and the Lehigh Valley community.
IronPigs Charities is governed by a 15 member Board of Directors. The Board meets four times annually (March, June, September and December).
Our Board of Directors
Tim Holt, Air Products Retired
About Game On! Lehigh Valley
Our vision is to become Greater Lehigh Valley’s leading youth sports educator and advocate.
Game On! Lehigh Valley is a signature initiative of IronPigs Charities. Our mission is to support and promote youth athletic programs of all sports.
- a youth sports experience should be fun, safe and healthy for all children and expand children’s physical, social and mental development.
- participation in athletics develops important character traits and lifelong values. When the adults involved have proper training, information and resources, the lives of young people can be positively impacted.
GameOn! Lehigh Valley Framework
- Host free web sites for youth leagues and teams of all sports adult volunteers will be able to focus more time on the players and improve communications for all volunteers, parents and guardians.
Education and Training Seminars
- Conduct education and training seminars of registered leagues and teams that bring coaches and volunteers together with subject experts on issues of interest.
Youth Athletic Facility Improvement Grants
- Provide annual Youth Athletic Facility Improvement Grant program for registered leagues and teams to make improvements that will directly impact the youth sports players.
Each component has a dedicated page with more information. Dont hesitate to call 610-841-1213 with any questions regarding GameOn! Lehigh Valley. We encourage you to register your team/league and welcoming you to be part of GameOn! Lehigh Valley.